Sabtu, 29 Januari 2011

Liverpool reject Torres transfer request

Fernando Torres © Action Images




Liverpool have turned down a transfer request from Fernando Torres, the English Premier League club said Saturday, following an audacious bid from Chelsea for the Spain striker.
- Rate SuperSport’s PSL commentators, and you could win a Sony Bravia 40” LCD TV!
- Great cash prizes in the score-prediction game

"Fernando Torres tonight submitted a written transfer request, which has been rejected by Liverpool," Liverpool said in a statement on its website.
"Fernando is under a long-term contract and the Club expects him to honour the commitment he made to Liverpool FC and its supporters when he signed the agreement."
Torres, 26, is under contract at Liverpool until 2013. However he is widely reported to have a buy-out clause in his deal which will allow him to leave if another team matches his £50 million valuation.
Chelsea had been told that the Spanish international was not for sale, Liverpool said in a statement on its website on Friday.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar